DESPO ND Part-Time Form is Out: The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar (DESPO) is now selling forms for admission into its 2020/2021 academic session Part-Time ND (National Diploma) Programmes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar (DESPO) National Diploma (ND) Part-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara ND Part-Time Courses
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(iv) Office Technology & Management
(v) Mass Communication
(vi) Computer Science
(vii) Science Laboratory Technology
(ix) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(x) Mechanical Engineering
(xi) Welding & Fabrication Technology Engineering
(xii) Industrial Maintenance Engineering & Technology
(xiii) Computer Engineering
DESPO ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
(i) 5 O’Level papers in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
(ii) CANDIDATES WHO SAT FOR THE 2020 UTME AND SCORED 100 AND ABOVE.
DESPO ND Part-Time Screening Exercise
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as the first choice are advised to access JAMB website and apply for a change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
The Screening Exercise will hold as follows:
DATE: Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th February 2021
PROGRAMME: National Diploma (ND) Regular II
TIME; 10:00am prompt
VENUE: Polytechnic’s campus
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitisers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be a temperature test at every entrance.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
(i) 4 recent passport-sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
(ii) Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
(iii) Certificates/Statements of Result
(iv) Certificate of Local Government of Origin
(i) The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History or Civic Education, Biology or Agricultural Science or Fishery or animal Husbandry, Marketing or Salesmanship, Financial Accounting or Book Keeping, Data Processing or ICT or Computer Studies or Information & Communication Technology, CRS is accepted only for all Business/social Science Courses.
(ii) Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
How to Apply for DESPO ND Part-Time Admission
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on Part-Time ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Deadline: Not Specified.