Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Students Union Government (SUG) election timetable and voting requirements.
The Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Student Union Government Electoral Committee has released the SUG election timetable and voting requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DESPO SUG Election
In line with the state government directives that all school should reopen on Monday 11th January 2021, The SUG electoral committee hereby uses this medium to notify the students that the election time table is hereby modified as follows:
1. Electoral campaign commence from 9am to 1pm on Monday 11 and Tuesday 12 January 2021 respectively
2. Electoral committee meeting with all schools and departmental presidents and secretaries on Monday 11 January 2021, Time: 12pm, Venue: SAST Large Hall
3. Electoral committee meeting with all aspirants by 2pm, on Monday 11 January 2021, Venue: Mass Com Complex
4. Manifestoes on Tuesday 12 January 2021, Venue: Mass Com Complex, Time: 2pm- 4pm
5. Election, Accreditation and voting commence by 8:30am on Wednesday 13 January 2021, Venue: SAST quadrangle
REQUIREMENT FOR VOTING:
All students are expected to come along with their school fees receipts for the 2019/2020 Academic session together with online course registration duly signed and school ID card.