The management of the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS), Uburu, Ebonyi State, has published the registration guidelines for all the candidates admitted during the 2022/2023 academic session.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
David Nweze Umahi University Registration Guidelines
Following the admissions into the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Uburu for the 2022/2023 academic session, successful candidates are officially notified that the University will commence academic activities for the 2022/2023 session on Monday, November 14, 2022.
In view of the above, all admitted candidates are required to check into their hostels from 13th November 2022.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
Candidates are required to present the following:
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee of ₦50,000.00 (procedure for payment available on the university website www.kdums.edu.ng.
- A copy of the DNUUMS admission letter
- Jamb original result slip
- Print out of evidence of change of institution/course to DNUUMS on JAMB portal
- O’ Level result(s)
- Letter of consent for sponsorship by either the parent or sponsor
- Three (3) letters of undertaking for good conduct, one of which must be from the parent and the other two (2) from a senior public/civil servant and a clergy.
- Age declaration/certificate
- Local Government Letter of Identification
CHECKLIST FOR REGISTRATION INTO THE HALL OF RESIDENCE (HOSTEL)
- Evidence of payment of appropriate school fee
- One (1) laptop
- Minimum of one (1) bedspread and pillowcase each
- One water resistant (54×8 leather) foam cover available on campus.
- One (1) electric kettle (not compulsory)
- A dozen of plastic (cloth) hanger
- A mosquito net
- Two (2) sizable plastic buckets
- A pack of tissue paper
- One (1) mopping stick and other toiletries
- It is compulsory for candidates to pay school fees in full and obtain clearance online before arrival on campus.
- Candidates are allowed to temporarily check into the hostel on arrival to the university after confirmation of the evidence of payment of school fees and checklist for registration into the halls of residence.
- You are to familiarize yourselves with information as contained in the students’ handbook (downloadable from the university website) as ignorant of the rules, regulations and other guidelines on students’ conducts are not excuses for disciplinary actions.
Please direct all enquiries on the following:
Enquiries about payment of fees: 08038811997
Enquiries about registrations: 08033711002