Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI) school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI) has released the school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Dominican University School Fees Schedule
Dominican University fees are affordable. Parents and Guardians have the opportunity to make the payments in two instalments of 60% and 40%. The first Instalment is paid before Registration while the second instalment is paid before the First Semester Examination.
PAYABLE ONCE: For New Students eg. medical/drug test, admission, matriculation, id card, acceptance, verification of results, student handbook, DU T-shirt etc: N108,000.00
1. Tuition/Other Fees: N300,000.00
2. Hostel Fee/Bed Space (Optional): N75,000.00
GRAND TOTAL: N483,450.00
- The fees listed as “payable once” are to be paid before a student does his registration. Full registration is a condition for a student to attend lecturers.
- 60% of tuition and other fees are to be paid before a student does his/her course registration.
- Continuing Students’ (200 Level and above) pay the fees “Tuition and Other Fees.”
You may pay by Cheque Deposit or Fund Transfer through
ACCOUNT NAME: DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY IBADAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0245293873
BANK: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC