Dominion University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Last updated on
Dominion University, Ibadan, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements, courses and how to obtain Dominion University Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates for admission to the Dominion University undergraduate programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Dominion University is a duly licensed private, faith-based University established by Victory International Church, Ibadan. It is a World Class Private University equipped with the latest ultra-modern facilities, located in Ibadan, its serene academic environment is ideal for learning, accessibility, and mobility.
Dominion University Degree Courses
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.SC. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.SC. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Dominion University Post UTME Eligibility
To be eligible, candidates:
- must have participated in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB’sminimum requirement
- must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent
- the required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for Dominion University Post UTME Form
- For manual registration, click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
- For Online Registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Visit us the universit’s Liaison Office: Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan
firstname.lastname@example.org | 08166402123 | 09010484428 | 09060005217
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates