Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the list of courses, requirements and how to apply for the Dorben Polytechnic admission form below.
Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its various ND and HND full-time/part-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Dorben Polytechnic Courses
HIGHER NATONAL DIPLOMA & NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES:
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication (options: Print Media, Broadcast Media)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (options: Chemistry, Microbiology).
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering( options: Power & Machine,Control/lnstrumentation & Telecommunication)
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES ONLY:
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
- Pre-HND Programmes
Dorben Polytechnic Admission Requirements
- National Diploma Admissions: Candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits O’Level: WAEC, GCE, NECO with minimum of 120 points in JAMB (UTME).
- Higher National Diploma Admissions: Candidates must possess National Diploma with evidence of an IT discharge letter.
How to Apply for Dorben Polytechnic Admission Form
Admission forms can be purchased and processed from the following designated centres:
- First Bank, Bwari Branch
- Fidelity Bank, Kubwa Branch
- Dorben Digital College, Dutse Satwani, Abuja
Meanwhile, the school also offers online programmes Candidates who have applied to other polytechnics but wish to change to Dorben Polytechnic can also apply.
The management has approved a 20% Discount on tuition fees for all paramilitary personnel.
For further enquiries on etranzact; visit our website: www.poly.dorben.edu.ng.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Admission Office on 08032102276, 08035978179, 08055125077
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.