In our previous publication, we shared the list of 449 candidates that were offered provisional admission into Landmark University for the 2013/2014 academic session. The 449 candidates came out as Landmark University 2013/2014 1st provisional admission list.
Successfully admitted candidates can now download their notification of provisional admission. To download the Notification of Provisional Admission, follow these steps;
- Visit the Admission Login page @ http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/login
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Passcode used in completing the admission application form
- Update your O’Level Result
- Click on ‘Print Notification’ to open the download page
- Click on “Download Notification of Admission” to download the notification in form of PDF document
Please note that this is a provisional admission and you are expected to have the relevant Five (5) O’Level Credits, as advertised, before resumption else your provisional admission becomes invalid. The Notification of Admission contains the details of your admission, school fees, mode of payment and the resumption date.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!