Table of Contents[Show]
Defence Space Administration (DSA) Job Vacancy for Computer Programmer in Nigeria .
The Federal Defence Space Administration (DSA) is recruiting for interns. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of HND/B.Sc/B.Eng or equivalent in Computer Science.
Job Title: Computer Programmer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Develop programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C, C++, JAVA, MATLAB, SIMULINK, ROCKSIM, ANSYS, SOLIDWORKS and RPA. Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors. Build and use computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate the writing of some code. Must be very proficient in C, C++, JAVA and PYTHON
- Candidate Must be proficient in MATLAB, JAVA, SIMULINK, ROCKSIM, ANSYS, SOLIDWORKS With relevant experience of 3-5 Years
- B.Sc/B.Eng or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Only applicants with First Class and Second Class Upper Division first degrees and those with HND Distinctions and HND Upper Credit polytechnic certificates may apply. Cognate experience in the subject discipline will be an added advantage.
- OCP, OCM, OCE Certification by IEEE or any other related recognized body/organization
Apply Before: 9th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Apply through the link below
- Click the Register Button on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you cant see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration:
- Passport-sized photograph
- CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb)
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Login with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job descripion and requirements then click the apply button for your preffered position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Application for all vacancies is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any person. The only platform for registration is through dsaportal.gov.ng DSA will not be held responsible for any information provided to other websites.
- The maximum age for first degree or HND and MSc applicants is 28 and 32 years respectively.
- All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
- Only Shortlisted applicants would be contacted for aptitude test and interview