Defence Space Administration (DSA) Job Vacancy for Radio Navigation Engineer in Nigeria …
Job Title: Radio Navigation Engineer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- GNSS System Implementation and Verification including support to System Test Campaigns using System Tools including Radio Navigation Receivers.
- Participation in studies, simulations and laboratory testing for the assessment of system end-to-end functionalities and performance, including measurement campaigns, data processing and field testing, also applied to radio navigation receivers design and techniques.
- Support the DSA in the monitoring of industrial contracts for the development of radio navigation (System Support) tools and equipment including receivers and for studies on radio navigation, including generating technical requirements and statements of work.
- Participation in the overall Radio Navigation R&D roadmap for the definition of high Technology Readiness Level (TRL) activities.
- Specific and Strong knowledge on the design of satellite navigation systems, ranging and positioning techniques, RF, and signal processing techniques, focusing on navigation receivers.
- Strong experience at user level with satellite navigation receivers and satellite navigation positioning and integrity algorithms.
- At least 4 years’ experience relevant with GNSS systems and equipment including receivers and good knowledge of Radio Navigation processing, simulation and testing systems.
- Knowledge in the implementation, maintenance and operation of complex Radio Navigation processing, simulation and test facilities for spacecraft, aircraft, maritime and land mobile applications.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Telecommunic-ations and Signal Processing or Electronic Engineering,
- Only applicants with First Class and Second Class Upper Division first degrees and those with HND Distinctions and HND Upper Credit polytechnic certificates may apply. Cognate experience in the subject discipline will be an added advantage.
Apply Before: 9th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Apply through the link below
- Click the Register Button on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you cant see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration:
- Passport-sized photograph
- CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb)
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Login with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job descripion and requirements then click the apply button for your preffered position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Application for all vacancies is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any person. The only platform for registration is through dsaportal.gov.ng DSA will not be held responsible for any information provided to other websites.
- The maximum age for first degree or HND and MSc applicants is 28 and 32 years respectively.
- All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
- Only Shortlisted applicants would be contacted for aptitude test and interview