Defence Space Administration (DSA) Job Vacancy for Systems Engineer in Nigeria …
The Federal Defence Space Administration (DSA) is recruiting for interns. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of HND/B.Sc in Computer Science/ B,Eng Elect/Elect/ Physics or Equivalent..
Job Title: Systems Engineer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Should be able to support management and operations of all ICT infrastructure, equipment and services.
- Ensures that ICT-delivered services and end-user needs are met, understood and foresee ICT configuration changes.
- Provide user support and technical/functional specialist support to the office.
- Assist users in solving technical problems and investigating elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions.
- Perform needs assessment for new applications and modifications to existing ones, make sure the related policies are followed and that every ICT initiative, project or application is properly registered in the Application Portfolio.
- Prepare and draft ICT operational, technical, hardware requirements and specifications
- Update and maintain the ICT equipment inventory.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ B,Eng Elect/Elect/ Physics or Equivalent.
- Certification in MSCE
- Maximum age: 26- 30 years
- Only applicants with First Class and Second Class Upper Division first degrees and those with HND Distinctions and HND Upper Credit polytechnic certificates may apply.
- Cognate experience in the subject discipline will be an added advantage.
Apply Before: 9th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Apply through the link below
- Click the Register Button on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you cant see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration:
- Passport-sized photograph
- CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb)
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Login with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job descripion and requirements then click the apply button for your preffered position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Application for all vacancies is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any person. The only platform for registration is through dsaportal.gov.ng DSA will not be held responsible for any information provided to other websites.
- The maximum age for first degree or HND and MSc applicants is 28 and 32 years respectively.
- All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
- Only Shortlisted applicants would be contacted for aptitude test and interview
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!