Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, DSPZ notice to students on the commencement of remedial classes and examination for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has rescheduled the remedial classes and examination for the 2019/2020 academic session
DSPZ Remedial Classes and Examination
This is to inform the Polytechnic community, especially students that the Committee for the Remedial Examination has shifted the examination by one week. The examination which was initially scheduled to commence on Monday, 22nd of March, 2021 will now begin on Monday, 29th March, 2021 to give the students the opportunity to complete their registration process and prepare adequately tor the examination. Payment and Registration for courses will close on Friday, 26th March 2021.
For the avoidance of doubts., only registered students will be allowed to sit for the examination. Students eligible to register are those admitted in 2016/2017, 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 sessions who ought to have graduated but could not because of pending failed courses.
Arising from the foregoing, the Examination Timetable Planning and Conduct Committee is expected to publish the examination timetable on or before Wednesday, 24th March, 2021.
Students Eligible to Register
- Students eligible to register are those who ought to have graduated by the last session. 2019/2020 but could not because of pending failed courses.
- Students currently on extension due to failure in one or more courses, and have not exceeded the maximum registration periods.
- For the avoidance of doubts. students eligible to register are those admitted in 2016/2017, 2017/2018, 2018/2019 & 2019/2020 sessions who ought to have graduated but could not because of pending failed courses.
- However, students on suspension or rusticated/expelled from the Polytechnic for whatever reason are not eligible to take part in the Remedial classes or examination
Mode of Payment and Registration
a. Mode of Payment
- Students are to make payment through Bank-draft in favour of Delta State a. C. 1. Polytechnic. Ozoro from First Bank Plc or Unity Bank, Ozoro
- The registration fee is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) along with the payment of five hundred naira (N500.00) per course.
- The total amount paid inclusive of the registration fee and the number of course(s) to register would be converted from Bank-draft to Polytechnic receipt at the Bursary Department.
Registration of Course
- Students are to collect, fill and return the course registration form to their respective Department with Remedial Examination boldly written on top of their registration form. Only registered students will be allowed to sit for the examination.
Payment of School Fees
- it is however pertinent to remind students who have not paid their school fees to do so or a prerequisite for being qualified in the first instance to write the remedial examinations.