Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, DSPZ notice to all students on payment of fees and completion of registration for the 2017/2018 academic session. Any students who fails to register and pay the school fees before deadline will automatically forfeit his or her studentship for the session.
The Rector of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ), Professor Akpodiete O. J. welcomes all students to the Second Semester of 2017/2018 academic session and wishes to draw the attention of all students to the following:
- Lecture and other academic activities for the second semester, commenced since Tuesday, 3rd April, 2018.
- Arising from the foregoing all student should ensure to resume and attend lectures promptly and punctually as the rule of 75% lecture attendance before eligibility for writing examination is still in force.
- All students should ensure to pay their school fees, complete their course registration processes and submit their registration forms to Exams and Records department on or before Friday, 13th April 2018.
- Any students who fails to complete his or her registration processes and submit their registration forms to exams and records department on or before the aforementioned date, will pay Late Registration fee of the sum of Six Thousand Naira.
- Any student who fails to comply with (3 & 4) above on or before Friday 27th April 2018 will automatically forfeit his or her studentship for the session as the portal will completely be closed.
- Only students who have payed their school fees would be assigned for project supervision.
- The ‘No payment of School fee; No Examination’ rule will be fully enforced during the examinations for the Second Semester of the 2017/2018 session. In this regard, no defaulter will be allowed into the examination halls.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!