Dufil Prima Foods Plc national Postgraduate nutrition scholarship awards.
As part of its corporate social responsibilities, Dufil Prima Foods Plc is continuing the Scholarship programme for Nigerian students studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Postgraduate Degree level.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc National Postgraduate Nutrition Scholarship Eligibility.
- The scholarship is open to all Nigerian students qualified for admission into M.Sc Programme in Nutrition (Nutrition and Dietetics) in the Nigerian University System.
- Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every geopolitical zone of the Federation including the FCT.
How to Apply for Dufil Prima Foods Plc National Postgraduate Nutrition Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should request for an Application Form (Free of Charge) from the “Coordinator” via the e-mail address: email@example.com
Completed Application Forms with:
- A copy of the letter of admission Into the programme for the current academic session.
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary Photocopy of NYSC certificate
- Photocopy of all certificates (‘O’ level and degree)
- A brief statement (Max 300 words) on how you plan to utilize your graduate nutrition training.
All these should be forwarded in an envelope (A4 size) marked “APPL. 2017 Awards” on the top left hand corner to:
Dufil-Nutrition Award Programme,
Application Closing Date: 6th October, 2017.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!