Emmanuel Alayande College of Education (EACOED) resumption date for DEGREE STUDENTS for the continuation of academic activities for the first semester, 2021/2022 academic session.
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
- Federal College of Education Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education (EACOED) Course Registration Deadline for 1st Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCET Gombe Pre-NCE Admission Form
- Imam Hamzat College Of Education JAMB Regularisation Notice to Graduates Students
The management of the Emmanuel Alayande College of Education (EACOED) has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for Degree Students for the first semester, 2021/2022 academic session.
EACOED Resumption Date
This is to inform all Full-Time Degree Students that in compliance with the revised academic calendar for 2021/2022 session for Full-Time Degree Programme, academic activities for the continuation of First Semester of 2021/2022 session shall commence on Monday, 15 August 2022.
You are, therefore, required to be on ground for resumption of academic activities from Monday, 15 August, 2022.
We wish all EACOED degree students a hitch-free session.