Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The management of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu (EBSCONSU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic General Nursing Training Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the entry requirements, exam info and how to apply for the Ebonyi State College of Nursing admission form below.
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years general Nursing programme of Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have clear passes in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics & Biology in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2023
How to Apply for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
To apply for admission into the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, an applicant is expected to pay a non-refundable application fee of N15,000.00.
- Go to ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Click on the Start Application Button Below
- Fill out the required details in the next form.
- Print out your payment invoice and proceed to any bank to make payment using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in your invoice OR pay online using your debit card
- Return to this portal and click on Continue Application
- Type in your RRR and complete your details
- Print out your Exam Slip and come to the Exam Venue with it.
The portal is open for application on 17th January 2022 and closes on 24th June 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONMU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
ENQUIRES: Phone: 08069825461, 08082808378 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Entrance Exam Details
Date: Saturday, 25th June 2022
Time: 10:00 am on the dot
Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
NOTE: Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates