Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the subject combinations, requirements and how to apply for EBSU JUPEB form below.
Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme 2021/2022 Academic Session. Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki announces the commencement of the JUPEB programme for the 2021/2022 academic session in the institution.
In view of this, applications are invited from suitably qualified members of the public for admission into the programme.
This programme leads to the award of the JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates to gain direct entry admission into Ebonyi State University and other JUPEB partnering and affiliate Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
JUPEB programme takes successful candidates to their dream Department in 200 level. It is the best alternative route to gaining admission into Universities in Nigeria without
EBSU JUPEB Programme Subject Combinations, Duration & Entry Requirements
2)Accounting maths/Business etc
3)Agric .sc/Biology/Chemistry etc
- The duration of the academic programme is a minimum of one-year academic session of two-semester
- The Basics qualifications for enrollment into the JUPBEB programme is a minimum of five(5) O level credit passes which must include English language and mathematics in NECO GCE or NABTEB candidates admitted are to choose three(3) subjects relevant to their desired university programme or course of study
How to Apply for EBSU JUPEB Admission Form
Interested candidates are to visit www.ebsu.edu.ng for the purchase of the application forms at the cost of Ten thousand naira(10,000) Non refundable instructions for the purchase and filling of form are as stated below
- Visit portal.ebsu.edu.ng
- Select online application
- Select JUPEB application form
- Enter your phone number
- From the page displayed select proceed to generate invoice
- Fill in your details and submit
- Proceed to any bank for payment
- Go back to the portal log in and fill the form and submit attach your most recent passport
- Submit the form
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Await further information
Deadline: Not Specified.