Ebonyi State University, EBSU online result submission procedures.
The management of the Ebonyi State University has released the procedures for submission of results online by coordinating course lecturers.
E-mail/SMS alert will be sent to coordinating course lecturers to inform them of the login details they will use for submission of results.
Samples of E-mail/SMS alert to be received include the following:
Login to our website www.ebsu-edu.net User name: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: abcdefgh
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION/PROCESSING OF RESULTS.
- Open our website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on <admin login> to fill in your username and password
- On successful login, change your default password
- You can process results in the following order:.
- Download score sheet
- Enter the students in- course and examination scores
- Upload score sheet
- Download official grade report sheet
- Print official grade report sheet
- Submit official grade report sheet to department for approval
- Departmental board submits approved results to faculty if no amendments/corrections are required.
- If there is need for amendments/corrections, the lecturer re-downloads the score sheet, makes modification as required online, re-print official grade report sheet (as in (d )to (e) above) and re-submit to department for approval.
- The Department should forward all results with the minutes of board meeting containing changes made in the original result submitted by the examiner to faculty.
- Faculty board receives results from departments and if amendments/corrections are required , they are made on the official grade report sheet and countersigned by the Dean of the Faculty and HOD concerned.
- Faculty submits results to Examination Registry. The results should be submitted to the Examination Registry with minutes of the Faculty Board meeting indicating the corrections/ amendments made on the original result submitted by the Department, if any.
TO SUBMIT/DISTRIBUTE RESULTS
The faculty submits six (6) copies of results as follows
- 3 copies to Exams Registry( for Exams, Records and Database)
- 1 copy to be retained by the faculty
- 1 copy to department teaching course
- 1 copy to department offering course
NB: Examiners are expected to fill in <incourse> and <exam> scores in the downloaded score sheet. Exam score MUST be filled with a score or with an <ABS> code for ABSENTEE. System will not allow a blank result score.