Below are the procedures that guide the selection of candidates for admission in Ebonyi State University (EBSU):
(a) Merit (RM): Here about 20 best candidates may be selected per programme except in Nursing Science where only 10 best candidates are to be selected.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Registration Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
(b) Locality/Catchment (RL): Two best candidates from each of the 13 Federaly recognized Local Government Areas of Ebonyi State shall be selected from programmes/departments whose quota is NOT MORE THAN 100 while 3 candidates are to be selected from programmes/departments whose quota is MORE THAN 100. In programmes where less than 26 candidates with the acceptable score for the programme are listed, all Ebonyians within that range/score shall be taken after the general merit of 20 or 10 as the case may be.
(c) ELDS: Educationally less developed states shall be discretionally applied if constraints of the 2013/2014 NUC quota and prevailing imperatives within EBSU as a state university permits. Please be reminded that states recognized as educationally less developed include: Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
(d) JAMB approved UTME subject combinations for different courses in the brochure shall continue to also guide merit admission selections.
(e) Physically challenged candidates with acceptable minimum UTME (JAMB) score are to be accorded preferential admissions privileges even without evidence of participation in EBSU Post UTME; especially where such challenge acted as handicap to writing the exam.