Ebonyi State University (EBSU) school fees and course registration deadline for the 2019/2010 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has announced the school fees payment and registration deadline for newly admitted students for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
EBSU School Fees & Registration Deadline
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
In view of the Senate Approval of the 2019/2020 Academic Calendar, as amended, the attention of all Ebonyi State University Students is hereby drawn to the following announcement:
- The DEADLINE for all school fees payment and registration of courses for 2019/2020 academic session would end on Monday 18th January, 2021.
- Any student who fails to pay his or her school fees and register his/her courses would not be allowed to participate in the First Semester Examination starting on Monday 25th January, 2021, because the portal would be closed.
Please, be properly guided by this very important announcement.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!