Ebonyi State University, EBSU supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) during the 2020/2021 academic session but don’t have their names included in the EBSU Merit Admission list that the supplementary admission list is out.
How to Check EBSU Supplementary Admission List
Prospective students are to confirm their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Visit the EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose ‘JAMB POST UTME SCREENING’ from the Choose your program type section.
- Choose ‘By Jamb Reg. Number’ or ‘By Name’ from the search pattern section.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU supplementary admission status.
In line with the ongoing, you are advised to transfer from the course you applied abinito to the Faculty/Department your name appeared presently. You are also expected to upload your O’level to JAMB website if you have not done that, so as to enable JAMB to approve our proposal for your admission.
You are required to change your course of study as soon as possible. Note again any admission not approved by JAMB is not genuine.
RECOMMENDED: EBSU Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU supplementary admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.