Ebonyi State University, EBSU supplementary admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session, but don’t have their names included in the EBSU 1st Admission list that the supplementary admission list is out.
How to Check EBSU Supplementary Admission List.
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. JAMB or Direct Entry.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern
- Your EBSU admission status will be displayed to you.
Successfully admitted candidates are to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer on JAMB CAPS portal – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU supplementary admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!