Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is now selling the application forms for its 2019/2020 academic session for suppleentary admission into Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Sciences. See the courses available and how to apply for EBSU supplementary form below.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 170 and above as well as possess required O’level credits for University admission, that the application form for supplementary admission is available now.
SEE ALSO: EBSU Merit Admission List.
EBSU Supplementary Admission Available Programmes and Requirements.
Available courses are
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME in Sciences/Engineering subjects.
- Must have five O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science Subjects.
B: Environmental Sciences
Available courses are
- Architecture/Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate/Environmental Management
- Building/Quality surveying
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME from Mathematics, English Language and any other Environmental sciences subjects.
- Must have five O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include; English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from the following: Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics, Fine Arts, Technical Drawing.
How to Apply for EBSU Supplementary Admission Form.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of
N5,000 naira only when they visit the EBSU portal at www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on Start Application link, fill the invoice form that appears and select the right form category. Upon successful payment, candidates will be redirected back to the portal where they can either print a receipt of the payment or proceed to sign-up. For further instructions, download the manual on the portal homepage to get the instructions to register and signup.
To download EBSU 2019/2020 Supplementary form, visit EBSU website: www.ebsu.edu.ng. Click on Supplementary form link. Input your UTME registration number. Download the form and complete it as appropriate. Upload your passport photograph. Then click on submit. After submission, print your acknowledgement slip.
N/B: Ensure that all fields are completely filled.
Any candidate who was not admitted through merit must fill supplementary form as no candidates will be cleared without evidence of payment of supplementary application fee.
However candidates that will be admitted on interest in Medicine and Surgery, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Lab. Science, Nursing Science and Law will fill supplementary form when the supplementary admission list is published.
N/B: Candidates that did not choose EBSU as their first choice Institution but desire to be admitted in Ebonyi State University, should do change of Institution before filling supplementary form so that their name will appear on EBSU platform for admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!