Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is now selling the application forms for its supplementary admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses available and how to apply for EBSU supplementary form below.
This is to inform all the candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, as their University of First Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 160 and above as well as possess required O’level credit for university admission, that the application form for supplementary admission is available now.
SEE ALSO: EBSU Merit Admission List.
How to Apply for EBSU Supplementary Admission Form
Interested candidates should follow the supplementary payment procedure below and pay the N5,000.00 Supplementary fee. The portal for registration opens on Monday, 25th January 2021 to February, 28th, 2021.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either JAMB SUPPLEMENTARY or DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963