Evangelical Church Winning All, ECWA School of Nursing admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) School of Nursing, Egbe, Kogi State, School of Nursing for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ECWA School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates applying for admission into ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe are required to have sat for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes, at not more than two sittings, in WAEC (SSCE/GCE), NECO (SSCE/GCE) including English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant science subjects which include Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Once you are ready to apply, you will complete your application form online and submit a completed application to the Registrar’s Office. Be sure to submit all supporting documents with your application.
ECWA School of Nursing Admission Key Dates.
- CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: FRIDAY 13 JULY 2018
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: FRIDAY 27 JULY 2018
- INTERVIEW: SATURDAY 28 JULY 2018
- TIME: 9.00 AM
- VENUE: ECWA SCHOOL OF NURSING, EGBE. KOGI STATE.
How to Apply for ECWA School of Nursing Admission.
Once you are ready to apply, you should complete your application online and submit two (2) signed copies of the completed form print out the Registrar’s Office or the Admissions Office. Be sure to submit all supporting documents and supplemental forms required with your application when submitting the completed application form printout.
Before you can complete the application online and print out copies of your completed online admission application form from the website:
- Interested candidates should pay Application Fees (which is inclusive of the Scratch Card cost) of N 10,500.00 at any branch of FIRST BANK PLC to this account:
ACCOUNT NO: 3000913817 with ACCOUNT NAME: ECWA SCHOOL OF NURSING, EGBE. OR at any branch of UBA PLC to ACCOUNT NO: 2059898658 with ACCOUNT NAME: ECWA SCHOOL OF NURSING, EGBE.
- Use the Scratch Card payment deposit slip to obtain your Scratch Card from the School Admin Office, or Liaison Office at Lagos and Omu-Aran.
- A New Applicant will need to click the Apply for Admission Online link on the left side of this screen and enter his or her SURNAME and OTHER NAMES correctly along with the Scratch Card PIN and Serial Number before applying for Admission.
- The applicant can proceed to complete the application online and print out the completed admission form immediately after creating account. Scratch Card PIN and Serial Number must be entered.
- The applicant is expected to fill the application form provided after activating with his Scratch Card PIN and Serial Number. Click the Upload Picture button on the form to upload his/her scanned Passport Photograph/Picture and click the Update Results to enter details for WAEC or NECO SSCE results being used, depending on the number of sittings that have been selected.
- The completed Application Form and Registration Slip (Photocard) should be printed out and signed by the Applicant and the Referees and then submitted to the Registrar or Admissions Office at ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe within two (2) weeks of purchase and candidates are to bring the Photocard to the examination hall.
Please note that your application is not complete until you print out the completed application form from this portal and submit it along with photocopies of your credentials to the School Admin Office.