Ede Poly Admission List – The ND full-time first batch admission list of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
This is to inform all the prospective students of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) that the authorities of the school have released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
How to Check Federal Poly Ede Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your fupre admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission status on Federal Polytechnic Ede Portal:
- Go to the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to printing of your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
Congratulations to those who made it to Federal Poly Ede admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!