The screening examination schedule and modalities of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, HND (Higher National Diploma) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. See Federal Poly Ede HND Entrance Exam Date and modalities for the conduct of the entrance exam below.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, has announced the entrance examination date and modalities for the candidates that applied for its 2020/2021 HND admission form.
Federal Poly Ede HND Screening Test
This is to inform HND applicants of the Federal Polytechnic Ede who were unable to complete their CBT examination due to network issues or any other issue, that the exam has been rescheduled for them on the following dates:
- Monday, March 1, you have been rescheduled for Monday 8th – Tuesday 9th March 2021.
- Tuesday, March 2, you have been rescheduled for Wednesday 10th -Thursday 11th March 2021
- Wednesday, March 3, you have been rescheduled for Friday 12th – Saturday 13th March 2021.
- Thursday, March 4, 2021, You have been rescheduled for Friday 5th – Saturday 6th March 2021
This reschedule is for only those who has not completed their screening test.
Any candidate that has submitted or completed the screening exercise is not ELIGIBLE to participate in the rescheduling.
CANDIDATES ARE REMINDED THAT THEY ARE BEING MONITORED VIA WEBCAM AND EXAMINATION RULES SHOULD BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED.
For assistance before and during the test, contact the following numbers on WhatsApp ONLY 0808 574 6108, 0706 123 0735(NO CALLS) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, HND (Higher National Diploma) entrance examination will commence on Monday 1st March and end Wednesday 10th March 2021. The venue for the HND screening exercise is Online. HND Applicants are advised to log on to the Polytechnic’s Portal to write the screening test.
All registered candidates will be able to participate in the screening exercise via – https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/CBT.
Please take note of the following:
- Your FORM NUMBER (Application No) serves as your username and your SURNAME serves as your password. i.e. Username = your Form Number and Password = your surname in lowercase
- The duration of the test would be 30 minutes.
- Total number of questions for each candidate session is 70.
Question Distribution is as follows:
- Departmental Questions
- English and
You can ONLY login during the time scheduled for you, hence, any candidate that fails to log in during the scheduled time may have lost his/her opportunity to write the screening test.
Below are the Examination Instructions:
- This is a competitive qualifying screening test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the screening test will be monitored and recorded.
Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, the use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams/camera during the period of the screening test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test will result in disqualification.
- During the screening test, you are not permitted to leave your position for any reason. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the screening test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab will result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen or talking within and around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- In the event that you run out of time, your screening test will automatically be submitted and saved on our server.
- Use of a face mask or face cap or any other thing that may make your recognition very difficult during the screening test is prohibited. Anyone that cannot be recognized shall be assumed to have impersonated a candidate, hence, automatic disqualification applies!
For assistance before and during the test, send a message via the chat window in the link provided above or contact the following numbers 08085746108, 07061230735 or email: email@example.com.