Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) post UTME application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Edo State Poly post UTME form is now available online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) various ND programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Edo State Poly ND Courses.
1. School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
2. School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
3. School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
4. School of Environmental Studies
- Survey Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise
- Minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics
- They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS (WAEC/NECO/EQUIVALENT EXAMS) CAN ALSO APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
How to Apply for Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
The application cost is N2,000.
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.esitmusen.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Closing Date: 31st May, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!