Edo State Polytechnic (EDOPOLY) physical clearance schedule and procedure to ND I and HND I students.
The management of the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management) has published the physical clearance guidelines and schedule for ND I and HND I students.
Edo State Polytechnic (EDOPOLY) Physical Clearance
The Admission Clearance Committee has fixed Thursday 18th November to 10th December 2021 for Physical Clearance.
The new students are expected to bring along with them to the Clearance Venue the under listed documents:
- Change of Institution Slip (Applicable to those that did 2021 JAMB UTME)
- Edo Poly Admission Letter and Acceptance letter.
- Original/Photocopies of Credentials
- School fee Receipt with Matriculation Number
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults duly signed by the Commissioner of Oath.
- Medical Certificate
- Birth certificate Or Sworn Declaration of age.
- Local Government of origin
HND REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- ND Result/Transcript
- ND JAMB Admission Letter
- One year IT discharged letter from your employer
- In addition to iii, iv. v, vi vil, vii and ix above
Note that only students who has been duly cleared by the Committee can register his/her courses in the department.
DATE: Thursday 18th November to 10th December 2021
VENUE: Wing B, TETFUND Twin, Lecture Hall
TIME: 10am daily