Edwin Clark University (ECU) is now selling applications forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Edwin Clark University, ECU post UTME form below.
Edwin Clark University is one of the fastest-growing private Universities in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is fully residential and the 60th private University in Nigeria. The University commenced academic activities in 2015, following its approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University has a global outlook, located in a serene environment conducive for learning and academic development.
Edwin Clark University is a short motor drive from the cities of Warri or Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria.
The Motto of Edwin Clark University is Knowledge and Development.
Candidates who chose Edwin Clark University as their first, second or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2019 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any day of the week.
SEE ALSO: Edwin Clark University School Fees.
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
B. Agric with options in:
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Aquaculture & Fisheries
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Hotel Management & Tourism
Faculty of Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Hum, Soc & Mgt Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B. A. English & Literary Studies
- B. A. History & International Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
Edwin Clark University Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates must have participated in the 2021/2022 UTME and have met JAMB’s minimum requirements.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent.
- The required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Direct entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
- Candidate for direct entry are required to obtained JAMB direct entry forms and possess any of the following qualifications.
- JUPEB/GCE Advanced level passes in relevant subjects
- OND/NCE with minimum grade of upper credit/credit respectively
- All direct entry candidates, in addition to the above, must satisfy the O’ level requirements as appropriate
How to Apply for Edwin Clark University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates should change to Edwin Clark University as their university of first choice at any JAMB accredited (CBT) Centres Nationwide or at Edwin Clark University Campus.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.