Edwin Clark University scholarship award application for the 2015/2016 academic session. At least 100 Scholarships are awaiting qualifying prospective students.
This is to inform all the prospective students of the Edward Clark University that the management of the institution is on the verge to disburse at least 100 qualifying prospective students.
The Scholarship Award is Across Board, Irrespective of Ethnic and/or Religious bias. Beginning in the 2015/2016 academic session.
Scope of Edward Clark Scholarship.
Scholarships will cover full tuition only of N250,000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira ) only per session for the duration of the program being pursued by the student.
Aim of Edward Clark Scholarship.
- To encourage very brilliant and hardworking students.
- To cushion the effect of financial burden on parents, guardians and sponsors
- To foster unity among Nigerians and mankind in general.
Edward Clark Scholarship Award Eligibility.
- The scholarship award shall be on a First Come First Served basis
- Interested candidates must have applied to Edwin Clark University
- Prospective Students must have accepted Edwin Clark University admission offer
- Students must have demonstrated a firm commitment to attend the University by paying for their accommodation, registration, examination, laboratory/demonstration, medical, use of Library, information and communication technology, sports, identity card, academic gown, utility/sundry, verification of credentials, pre-alumni and JAMB administrative charges in the total sum of N95,000 (Ninety Five Thousand Naira) only
Sources of Funding Edward Clark Scholarship.
- The Proprietor, Chief (Dr.) Edwin Kiagbodo Clark
- The Foundation, The Edwin Kiagbodo Clark Foundation
- Distinguished Friends and Business Associates of The Proprietor and The Foundation
Mode of Disbursement Edward Clark Scholarship.
The benefactor shall disburse the full tuition fee for each scholarship awarded directly to the University in two equal installments at the beginning of each semester.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!