Ekiti State University, EKSU acceptance fee payment for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the publication of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) admission list, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee, the payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
EKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
EKSU Acceptance Fee: N107,000 for Law, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology and Medicine and N57,000 for other programmes.
- Click on “PAY” to log in to remita
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for, i.e. “ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION” for Acceptance Fee.
- After the Acceptance Fee Payment has been successfully made, select the Tuition fee for your respective Faculty. For example select “2020/2021 TUITION FEE: AGRIC SCIENCES (REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE” if you are in the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, otherwise select as appropriate.
- Select your course of study and the amount payable for your course of study will pop up.
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in your Department
- Fill in your Faculty
- Fill in your Course of Study.
- Select your Level e.g. 100 Level for students admitted with UTME or 200 Level for Direct Entry Students.
- Fill your Name in Payer’s name.
- Fill your Phone Number on Payer’s Phone.
- Fill in your e-mail address on Payer’s Email.
- Confirm e-mail address, (please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email address is incorrect).
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.,
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).