Ekiti State University (EKSU) disclaimer notice on the “IMPORTANT NOTICE” trending online on the arrangement to commence virtual learning in the university.
The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has issued a disclaimer notice as regards the information being circulated online on the commencement of virtual learning in the institution.
EKSU Disclaims Notice on Commencement of Virtual Learning
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This is to draw the attention of all students of Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti to an “IMPORTANT NOTICE” trending online on the arrangement to commence virtual learning in the university. The said, “IMPORTANT NOTICE” was titled: TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL TAKE OFF OF VIRTUAL LEARNING IN OUR UNIVERSITY.
The notice was purportedly issued by the Acting Director, Directorate of Information & Communication Technology (DICT), Professor Olu Olatunji. It went ahead to mention the names of some members of the Directorate to be contacted in order to activate the institutional email address.
For the avoidance of doubt, the said NOTICE did not emanate from the Directorate or the University as claimed. It is the handwork of SCAMMERS.
All students of Ekiti State University and the general public are advised to disregard the notice. An official statement on the resumption of academic activities in the university would be issued from the appropriate quarters soon.
Head, Directorate of Information & Corporate Affairs.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!