Ekiti State University (EKSU) procedure for the collection of the ethical approval certificate for students and staff.
This is to inform all the students and staff of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) that the management of the institution has released the procedure for the collection of the ethical approval certificate.
EKSU Procedure for Collection of Ethical Approval Certificate
- Payment of processing fees to the account of the Office of Research and Development by the following categories:
- Undergraduate Student = ₦1,000.00
- Postgraduate Student = ₦5,000.00
- Academic Staff = ₦10,000.00
The account detail is as follows:
Bank Name: Heritage Bank
Account Name: EKSU Office of Research and Development
Account Number: 6002335000
- Scan the teller /receipt and send it to this e-mail: email@example.com for confirmation of payment after which the application for the Ethical Approval Form will be sent to you.
- Fill and return the same for the processing of the certificate.
- Attach your research proposal /article with the Ethical Approval form on submission for further processing before the certificate is issued.
Attached is the Application For Ethical Approval Form