Ekiti State University, EKSU Education Evening Degree Programme (EEDP) admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Application forms are now available for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Undergraduate courses in the Education Evening Degree Programme of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti for the 2017 Session: through www.eksu.edu.ng.
EKSU Evening Degree Programmes
- Department of Arts & Languages –
- B.A (Ed) English, Yoruba, French, CRS, History and International Studies, Arabic Language
- Department of Social Science Education –
- B.Sc (Ed) Social Studies, Political Science, Economics, Geography
- Department of Science Education –
- B.Sc (Ed) Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physic, Integrated Science, Computer Science
- Department of Vocational and Technical Education –
- B.Sc (Ed) Business Education:
- Accounting Option,
- Marketing/Distributive Option
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Option).
- B.Tech. (Ed) Technical Education:
- Mechanical Technology
- Building/Woodwork Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- B.Sc (Ed) Agric
- BLIS Library Science
- Department of Human Kinetic and Health Education –
- B.Sc (Ed) Human Kinetic and Health Education, Health Education
- Department of Guidance and Counselling –
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling, Childhood Education
- Department of Educational Management –
- B.Sc (Ed) Educational Management
- Department of Adult Education –
- B.Ed Adult Education and Community Development with Teaching Subjects:
- History & International Studies, CRS, English, IRS, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Accounting, Social Studies.
- B.Ed in Adult Education with options in one of the following specialized areas:
- Women Education, Industrial and Labour Studies, Community Development and Cooperative Management.
EKSU Evening Degree Admission Entry Requirements
4 Year Programme for direct Entry
- Passes at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE and credit passes in (five) 5 subjects at GCE O/Level including English Language or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of a credit pass at the SSCE/GCE O/Level.
- Three (3) passes at GCE Advanced Level plus credit passes in five (5) other subjects at GCE O/Level or SSCE
- Nursing and Midwifery Certificate together with five (5) O/Level credit passes including English Language for B.Sc in Physic Health Education.
- Nursing and Midwifery Certificate plus Post-Nursing Diploma with Credit passes in five (5) O/Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings is acceptable for B.Sc (Ed) Health Education.
5 Year Programme
- Passes at credit level in five (5) subjects including English Language in WASC/GCE O/Level at not more than two sittings.
- A credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory for all B.Sc (Ed) Science courses.
- Five credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics in NABTEB is acceptable for the B.Sc (Ed) Technical Education.
How to Apply for EKSU Evening Degree Admission
Steps/Procedure to access the online form for Faculty of Education Evening Degree Programme
- Candidates are to visit: portal.eksu.ng
- Click on Education Evening Programmes
- Note: There are two platforms for the programme:
- Application Form without Application Fee – (FOR CANDIDATES NOT GIVEN ADMISSION IN EKSU 2016 PUTME SCREENING), PLS LOGIN WITH YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER
- Application Form with Application Fee (FOR OTHER APPLICANTS) PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT FOR YOUR FORM HERE.
For Applicants in (3a) above, Please login with your Jamb Registration number to access the form which must be correctly filled. Submit and Print a copy of the completed form which is to be submitted at the respected Program Office.
For Applicants in (3b) above, please make an online payment with your ATM Card (verve/Master Card). After a successful transaction, print an online generated receipt of your transaction containing your Confirmation Code and Receipt number which you are to use in accessing the form.
Please, fill the form correctly, submit and Print a copy of the completed form which is to be submitted at Irasa via Ekiti State University.
NB: Programme runs from 2.00pm – 4.00pm, 4.00pm – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday