Ekiti State University, EKSU school fees payment and registration deadline for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the fresh and stale undergraduate students of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) that the management of the institution has announced the deadline for the payment of fees and registration for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SEE ALSO: EKSU Exam Schedule for 2019/2020 Session and EKSU School Fees Schedule.
EKSU Fees & Registration Deadline
- The deadline for payment of all prescribed fees and charges is:
- 100 Level and Direct Entry Students: 4:00 pm on Wednesday, 10th February 2021.
- All Returning Students (200 Level to 500 Level): 4.00 pm on Wednesday, 17th February 2021.
- All 100 Level and Direct Entry Students should pay their tuition and other fees and charges in full while the returning students should pay at least 50% of the tuition and 100% of all other fees and charges on or before the dates stipulated in 2(a & b) above.
- Any student who fails to pay and complete his/her registration on or before the stipulated dates and time above will not be eligible to write the examination.
- All students who had completed their registration should visit their Heads of Departments for authentication of their registration forms and revalidation slips (two copies each).
- Any student who had paid the prescribed fees and charges but yet to be updated on his/her dashboard should lodge complaints with his/her Faculty Accountant who will collate all the complaints and transmit same to the Students’ Services Unit of the Bursary Department for necessary action.
Students are hereby advised to comply with the above directives, please.