Ekiti State University (EKSU) has issued a notice to graduands providing information on the upcoming 27th convocation ceremony of the institution. The notice includes details about the collection of academic robes, payment of convocation fees, and the collection of certificates, as well as other important information.
This is to inform all the graduands of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), that the management of the institution has released the procedure for the collection of academic robes, payment of convocation fee and collection of certificates during convocation.
EKSU Convocation Ceremony General Information
- The convocation ceremony is for students who graduated during the 2020/2021 academic session in all programs. Graduands should visit www.eksu.edu.ng to confirm their names.
- Academic robes can be collected from Faculty Officers/Secretaries upon payment of the prescribed charges, excluding bank commission, from Tuesday, 11th April 2023.
- The deadline for the return of academic robes is Friday, 21st April 2023. Damage, loss, or late return of an academic robe will attract a penalty fee.
EKSU Convocation Fees Method of Payment
- Login to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on Certificate/Transcript
- Create a profile by inputting your correct information (please ensure you use the active e-mail address
- After creating a profile, please click on apply for Certificate
- Enter your graduating year as shown on your Notification of Result. Please enter 2018 if your result was approved in 2021 if your result was approved in 2021
- On Degree Type, please select your class of degree e.g. First Degree Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Masters or Post Graduate Ph.D. as the case may be.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- On the item to Pay, click on “Pay Now
- Then Submit.
- Input your ATM Card Details.
- Click on Pay Now
- Input your One Time Password (OTP) sent from your bank and pay.
Please note that you will be automatically redirected back to the Portal after your payment has been successful.
- The printed receipt of payment should be kept intact as it will be required for the collection of certificates/transcripts in future.
Collection of EKSU Certificates During Convocation
Graduands who have completed their clearance will be eligible to collect their certificates immediately after the convocation ceremony upon payment of the prescribed fees. Graduands should pay the fees on or before 18th April 2023, or they may be asked to pay additional charges.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES DURING CONVOCATION BY GRADUANDS:
- Original Statement of Result/Notification of Result;
- Student Identity Card or Letter of Identification from the Department;
- Two recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of Payment of the Prescribed Fees;
- Evidence of Clearance from the University.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Edward O. Olanipekun, FCSN Congratulates the graduands on behalf of the University community and wishes all participants wonderful convocation ceremonies