EKSU Notice to Graduands on Payment of Convocation Fee, Others
Last updated on
Ekiti State University, EKSU notice to graduands on the collection of academic robes, payment of convocation fee, collection of certificates and other important details ahead of the 25th and 26th convocation ceremony of the institution.
This is to inform all the graduands of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), that the management of the institution has released the procedure for the collection of academic robes, payment of convocation fee and collection of certificates during convocation.
See also: EKSU 25th & 26th Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events.
EKSU Convocation Ceremony General Information
- The Convocation ceremonies involve students who graduated from the university in the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 academic sessions in all programmes. Graduands are to visit the University Website: www.eksu.edu.ng for confirmation of their names
- Academic robes will be available for collection from Faculty Officers/Secretaries of Faculties/Colleges/ Programmes from Monday, 21st March 2022 upon payment of the prescribed charges (excluding Bank commission).
- The deadline for the submission of academic robes is Friday, 2nd April 2022.
- Damage or loss of an academic robe will attract a penalty fee.
EKSU Convocation Fees Method of Payment
- Login to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on Certificate/Transcript
- Create a profile by inputting your correct information (please ensure you use the active e-mail address
- After creating a profile, please click on apply for Certificate
- Enter your graduating year as shown on your Notification of Result. Please enter 2018 if your result was approved in 2018 or 2019 if your result was approved in 2019
- On Degree Type, please select your class of degree e.g. First Degree Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Masters or Post Graduate Ph.D. as the case may be.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- On the item to Pay, click on “Pay Now
- Then Submit.
- Input your ATM Card Details.
- Click on Pay Now
- Input your One Time Password (OTP) sent from your bank and pay.
Please note that you will be automatically redirected back to the Portal after your payment has been successful.
- The printed receipt of payment should be kept intact as it will be required for the collection of certificates/transcripts in future.
Collection of EKSU Certificates During Convocation
Graduands who have completed their clearance will be eligible to collect their certificates immediately after the convocation upon the payment of the prescribed fees. Graduands are implored to pay the prescribed fees on or before 26th March 2022 failing which, they may be asked to pay additional charges.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES DURING CONVOCATION BY GRADUANDS:
- Original Statement of Result/Notification of Result;
- Student Identity Card or Letter of Identification from the Department;
- Two recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of Payment of the Prescribed Fees;
- Evidence of Clearance from the University.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Edward O. Olanipekun, FCSN Congratulates the graduands on behalf of the University community and wishes all participants wonderful convocation ceremonies
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates