Ekiti State University (EKSU) is now selling the application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to apply for EKSU postgraduate admission form below.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and PhD degrees at Ekiti State University (EKSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Application fee: N 16,600.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira Only).
Procedure for Application:
1. Pay for Postgraduate admission form by going to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa.
2. Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
3. Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘post-graduate’.
4. It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
5. On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
6. You will see the list of available application, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
7. The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
8. The next page will take in your biodata.
9. Click on the submit button to complete your application.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!