Ekiti State University (EKSU) is now selling the application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to apply for EKSU postgraduate admission form below.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and PhD degrees at Ekiti State University (EKSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission
Application fee: N 16,600.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira Only).
Procedure for Application:
1. Pay for Postgraduate admission form by going to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa.
2. Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
3. Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘post-graduate’.
4. It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
5. On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
6. You will see the list of available application, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
7. The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
8. The next page will take in your biodata.
9. Click on the submit button to complete your application.
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
Recommended: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session.