This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) school of nursing recently conducted entrance examination that they can now check their results.
How to Check EKSUTH School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Result.
- Go to EKSUTH School of Nursing entrance exam result checking portal at http://www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng/CheckResult.aspx.
- Supply your PIN in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Display Result’ to access your score.
EKSUTH School Of Nursing Interview Date & Requirements.
If you scored 50% and above; and you have Five Credits in your O’Level result which must include (English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology) at Not more than Two Sittings, please come to the school premise for written interview with the following documents:
- Clean and clear Print out copy of the School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti Examination Result Slip from the school website www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng using your scratch card pin
- Original copies of your O’Level Results or Computer Printout
- Local Government Attestation
- Original Birth Certificate – Name on your birth certificate and credentials must be the same
- Writing Materials
Date of written Interview is 11th September, 2017 by 9:00am.
- NO PAYMENT TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
- CARDS OBTAINED IN THE SCHOOL WILL BE USED THROUGHOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO CHECK BOTH THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW RESULTS
- LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD WILL ATTRACT EXTRA COST FOR REPLACEMENT.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!