Excellent Minds Initiative Campus Ambassador Programme - 2017
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The Excellent Minds Initiative (EMI) Campus Ambassador Programme will provide an exciting opportunity for Nigerian university students to be part of a dynamic youth-led social change organisation. Our Campus Ambassadors (CA’s) are passionate about the EMI vision and values; and constantly seek to identify innovative ways to build a more inclusive, empathetic and fair society through sustainable and action-oriented youth led projects.
- Learn about the innovative programs of EMI and grow the EMI community
- Plan and host fun and inspiring events on your campus in line with the EMI objectives
- Create innovative ways to establish and manage the EMI volunteering scheme on your campus
- Acts as a campus contact for EMI team
- Build a connected, fun and engaged social innovation community on your campus
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and students group
- Spread Information about EMI Competitions, scholarships, conferences and other events
- Complete communication and report tasks associated with the Campus Ambassador role
- You must be passionate about leading transformational change and people development.
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate (200 level and above) programme.
- Willing to dedicate 2-3 hours every week.
- Willing to learn about EMI programs.
- Involved with student organisations and programmes.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to plan events and manage a budget.
- Leadership and organisational skills.
- Problem Solving.
As an EMI Campus Ambassador, you will:
- Receive a bunch of cool rewards and recognition opportunities
- Receive an all expenses paid trip to a two-day training exercise to further understand your roles, responsibilities and the expectation of the organisation in implementing our programme initiatives on your campus
- Get your own EMI SWAG
- Enhance your professional development, leadership and communication skills
- Access to a unique network of EMI Ambassadors across Nigerian universities
- Add the EMI Campus Ambassador Programme experience to your resume
- Meet with inspiring people whilst also receiving a special package of training, mentoring and professional networking
- Attend EMI special events as an EMI Campus Ambassador
- One academic year (September-May)
- Two to three events per year.
Application Closing Date: 12th July, 2017.
Applications Opens: From May 31st to July 12 2017.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For More Information:
Phone: 0703 649 8882, 0808 923 0565.
Note: Shortlisted students will be invited for a phone or skype interview by mid August, 2017 and accepted students will be informed 2 weeks after the interview.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.