The Excellent Minds Initiative (EMI) Campus Ambassador Programme will provide an exciting opportunity for Nigerian university students to be part of a dynamic youth-led social change organisation. Our Campus Ambassadors (CA’s) are passionate about the EMI vision and values; and constantly seek to identify innovative ways to build a more inclusive, empathetic and fair society through sustainable and action-oriented youth led projects.
- Learn about the innovative programs of EMI and grow the EMI community
- Plan and host fun and inspiring events on your campus in line with the EMI objectives
- Create innovative ways to establish and manage the EMI volunteering scheme on your campus
- Acts as a campus contact for EMI team
- Build a connected, fun and engaged social innovation community on your campus
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and students group
- Spread Information about EMI Competitions, scholarships, conferences and other events
- Complete communication and report tasks associated with the Campus Ambassador role
- You must be passionate about leading transformational change and people development.
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate (200 level and above) programme.
- Willing to dedicate 2-3 hours every week.
- Willing to learn about EMI programs.
- Involved with student organisations and programmes.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to plan events and manage a budget.
- Leadership and organisational skills.
- Problem Solving.
As an EMI Campus Ambassador, you will:
- Receive a bunch of cool rewards and recognition opportunities
- Receive an all expenses paid trip to a two-day training exercise to further understand your roles, responsibilities and the expectation of the organisation in implementing our programme initiatives on your campus
- Get your own EMI SWAG
- Enhance your professional development, leadership and communication skills
- Access to a unique network of EMI Ambassadors across Nigerian universities
- Add the EMI Campus Ambassador Programme experience to your resume
- Meet with inspiring people whilst also receiving a special package of training, mentoring and professional networking
- Attend EMI special events as an EMI Campus Ambassador
- One academic year (September-May)
- Two to three events per year.
Application Closing Date: 12th July, 2017.
Applications Opens: From May 31st to July 12 2017.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For More Information:
Phone: 0703 649 8882, 0808 923 0565.
Note: Shortlisted students will be invited for a phone or skype interview by mid August, 2017 and accepted students will be informed 2 weeks after the interview.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!