Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), formerly Eastern Palm University (EPU), is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for admission into its various First Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic Session. See the requirements and how to apply for KOMU post UTME form below.
Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), Ogboko, Imo State, invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for admission into its NUC-approved undergraduate academic programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) Courses
The available courses include:
- Faculty of Sciences:
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Microbiology (B.Sc)
- Mathematics (B.Sc)
- Statistics (B.Sc)
- Computer Science (B.Sc)
- Physics (B.Sc)
- Plant Science & Biotechnology (B.Sc)
- Animal & Environmental Biology (B.Sc)
- Faculty of Social & Management Sciences:
- Accounting (B.Sc)
- Business Administration (B.Sc)
- Banking & Finance (B.Sc)
- Economics (B.Sc)
- Political Science (B.Sc)
- Sociology (B.Sc)
- Psychology (B.Sc)
- Entrepreneurship (B.Sc)
- Marketing (B.Sc)
- Industrial Relations & Management (B.Sc)
- Faculty of Arts:
- English Language & Literary Studies (B.A)
- History & International Studies (B.A)
- Linguistics (B.A)
- Philosophy (B.A)
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences:
- Architecture (B.Sc)
- Estate Management (B.Sc)
KOMU Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
To qualify for admission into KOMU undergraduate programmes, prospective candidates must have sat for the 2021 UTME, irrespective of whether or not the candidates chose KOMU as their first choice of institution. However, candidates who did not choose KOMU as their first choice of institution are to effect a change of institution on JAMB website. The required minimum UTME score is 140.
Furthermore, Direct Entry candidates, who possess any of A/levels, NCE, ND, HND, Degree certificates in relevant subjects/disciplines are also qualified to apply.
How to Apply for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) Post UTME Form
The fee for KOMU Post-UTME screening is Two Thousand Naira (₦2000) only. All payments should be made using the Remita payment gateway.
- Visit the KOMU website at www.komu.edu.ng
- Click on “Online Application”
- Click on “Apply Online” and read the instructions
- Click on “Click Here to Apply”
- Click on “Start your Admission Process”
- Click on “Start Application Process”
- Fill out the form completely and correctly
- Click on the Submit
- You will be directed to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2000 only.
- Pay online with your Card or use any of the other available Remita payment options convenient for you.
- Print the Acknowledgement slip, which is also sent to your email
- Bring your Acknowledgement slip to the University on the Post-UTME screening day.
For further enquiries, please contact the relevant officer of the University, using the following number: 08034646192
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.