Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) to conduct all first-year students examination using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode.
This is to inform you that the Ag Vice-Chancellor, acting on behalf of the Senate has approved that it is mandatory henceforth that all Examinations to be conducted in the University for the first-year students of the University should be CBT Test.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This above is to enable the relevant Organs of the University, namely; the Examinations Unit, the ICT, GSD, Bursary Departments, the Student Affairs Department etc. to develop their full CBT data-based test in the Accurate Number of Registered students who paid their school fees in line with Senate directive.
Please Take Full and Final Notice that there will be no exception whatsoever from this directive of the Ag. Vice-Chancellor acting on behalf of the Senate of the University.
Finally, it is appropriate to remind all and sundry staff of the University, particularly those involved in the conduct of the examinations aforesaid that appropriate Disciplinary sanctions will be involved upon any defaulter and or any such staff found to be abetting the defaulters.
Please be strictly guided accordingly as you treat expeditiously.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!