Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) undergraduate admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session. See ESUT acceptance fee payment procedure below.
This to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure.
ESUT Acceptance Fee
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
You are required to accept ESUT Admission by prompt payment of acceptance fee of Twenty Six Thousand One Hundred Naira (N26,100) into any of the following banks:
- Access Bank PLC Agbani;
- Fidelity Bank PLC;
- Skye Bank PLC Ogui Road and
- Zenith Bank PLC.
ESUT newly admitted students are advised to print out a formal letter of admission from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
Admitted candidates are also expected to report to the Admissions Unit of the University for details on registration procedures and formalities.
Please note that Post admission Credentials are not acceptable and the names in the JAMB Admission letter and your other relevant credentials must be the same.
Please be informed that the University now operates on-campus system for her fresh students on the basis of first come first served.
As part of your registration exercise, you are required to proceed to the porter’s office in the female hostel of the main campus with your admission letter to complete the hostel allocation form for your accommodation
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!