Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Biomedical Engineering/Technology postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Biomedical Engineering/Technology postgraduate full-time and part-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Programmes Admission Requirements
- M.Sc: The admission requirements for Master Degree programme in Biomedical engineering/technology is at least a second class degree, with a minimum of 3.00 on 5.00 CGPA
- PGD: Postgraduate diploma is at least 2.00 on 5.00 CGPA scale engineering Medicine, Bioscience/Health science, computer science and any other related science career from a recognize degree awarding institution.
- Admission consideration is also given to candidate with HND in relevant field for PGD programme.
NB: in addition, candidates must possess five credits pass in English, Mathematics , Biology, Chemistry and Physics or any related science subject at Olevel certificate.
Duration of ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Programmes
Master Degree/Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes:
- Full-time minimum of (3) semesters and a maximum of (6) semesters
- Part-time minimum of (4) semesters and a maximum of (8) semesters
How to Apply for ESUT Biomedical Engineering/Technology Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form
Interested applicants are to visit the university website www.esut.edu.ng click on the university portal on the top left side of the website, scroll down to POSTGRADUATE PORTAL generate application invoice and follow the procedure until you are done with the application.
START OF COURSE: September 2021 for 2021/2022 SESSION
For Further Enquiries call: 08037748204, 08033180232 and 08033402885
See also: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms for 2021/2022 Academic Session.