Elizade University (EU), Ilara Mokin Matriculates 214 Candidates:
Within 10 months of its commencement of academic activities, Elizade University, Ilara Mokin, Ondo state has introduced 16 new academic programmes verified and approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Elizade University (EU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Valentine Aletor said this at the weekend during the matriculation of 214 students of the Institution.
Prof Aletor said that the curricular of the programmes were designed to meet the specific needs of the society.
This according to him are in the industrial,technological and socio- economic domains.
He said the university kick started with 64 students admitted into two faculties of basic and Applied Sciences and Humanities and Management Sciences.
The VC added that 214 candidates have registered in three faculties which include faculty of Engineering. Basic and Applied Sciences and Humanities and Management Sciences.
He told the matriculating students that the institution has zero tolerance for cultism, drug , examination malpractices, sexual immorality, disrespect for constituted authourity and other vices.
Prof Aletor said the students in the institution are train to become agents of change to fight corruption, ineoptitude and many other vices currently facing the nation.
The Founder of the University Chief Micheal Ade Ojo said the university would produce graduates that could compete favourably with their peers internationally.
Source: Vanguard Newspaper