Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN), a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation, is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified recent Nigerian graduates for its 2022/2023 Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship below.
This programme provides recent Nigerian graduates with the chance to obtain significant work experience at a world-renowned engineering firm. You should anticipate applying your knowledge and expertise in a real-world corporate context on the first day of your internship.
ExxonMobil believes in lifelong learning and development. Through rigorous assignments, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and obtain significant professional experience, skills, and knowledge. Your supervisors will also provide you with on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what life is like on the inside of the world’s largest petroleum and petrochemical firm.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Eligibility
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship
Internship Locations are Eket – Akwa-Ibom & Lagos – Nigeria.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.