Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Quality Control Coordinator
Job Title: Quality Control Coordinator.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Deliver quality laboratory services to the factory (Production and Processing) and Research & Development departments
- Ensure that the right analysis (method and sampling plans) are performed to the product, raw materials and packaging materials to guarantee product and process safety and conformity
- Ensures Food Safety & Conformity of all products delivered to the market
- Defines the sampling plans of all raws, packs, intermediate and finished products
- Provides methodology, procedures & results to validate the plant processes
- Ensure that all analyses results are properly captured, documented and reported, in the appropriate formats and within required timings.
- Provides Quality & Production teams with relevant QC data and trends to drive quality
- Optimise the Laboratory in its four dimensions: efficiency (speed), analytical performance, expertise/skills (training) and cost
- Ensure proper calibration and maintenance of Laboratory equipment to support credibility of results
- Participate in both internal audit program and external audits
- Provides technical support and expertise in quality related problem solving and to risk analysis groups
- Support to assure verification on finished products analysis
- Ensure & execute timely regular production floor support
- Plan & execute required regular personnel & plant hygiene audit
- Laboratory efficiency
- Support continuous improvement of quality metric/KPI
- Support ISO 22000 operations in attaining fan milk quality standard
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- HND/B.Sc in Food Tech, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred with at least 7years’ cognizant experience in a food industry
- Possession of M.Sc in related field and knowledge in FSMS will be an added advantage
- Good communication Skill to follow through both the up and down stream in the organization.
- Possesses active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organization.
- Ability to work with time to achieve set goals
- Attention to Detail and ability to deal with Complexity & process improvement.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!