Fan Milk Plc job recruitment for Quality Control Coordinator. Fan Milk Plc, a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products, is recruiting for Quality Control Coordinator. The position role includes, but is not limited to, delivering quality laboratory services to the factory (Production and Processing) and Research & Development departments. The ideal candidate should possess HND/B.Sc in Food Tech, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred with at least 7years’ cognizant experience in a food industry.
Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Quality Control Coordinator
Job Title: Quality Control Coordinator.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Deliver quality laboratory services to the factory (Production and Processing) and Research & Development departments
- Ensure that the right analysis (method and sampling plans) are performed to the product, raw materials and packaging materials to guarantee product and process safety and conformity
- Ensures Food Safety & Conformity of all products delivered to the market
- Defines the sampling plans of all raws, packs, intermediate and finished products
- Provides methodology, procedures & results to validate the plant processes
- Ensure that all analyses results are properly captured, documented and reported, in the appropriate formats and within required timings.
- Provides Quality & Production teams with relevant QC data and trends to drive quality
- Optimise the Laboratory in its four dimensions: efficiency (speed), analytical performance, expertise/skills (training) and cost
- Ensure proper calibration and maintenance of Laboratory equipment to support credibility of results
- Participate in both internal audit program and external audits
- Provides technical support and expertise in quality related problem solving and to risk analysis groups
- Support to assure verification on finished products analysis
- Ensure & execute timely regular production floor support
- Plan & execute required regular personnel & plant hygiene audit
- Laboratory efficiency
- Support continuous improvement of quality metric/KPI
- Support ISO 22000 operations in attaining fan milk quality standard
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- HND/B.Sc in Food Tech, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred with at least 7years’ cognizant experience in a food industry
- Possession of M.Sc in related field and knowledge in FSMS will be an added advantage
- Good communication Skill to follow through both the up and down stream in the organization.
- Possesses active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organization.
- Ability to work with time to achieve set goals
- Attention to Detail and ability to deal with Complexity & process improvement.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!