Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology (FCAHPT) 2013/2014 Post UTME Form is Out.
The public is hereby informed that the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Moor Plantation, Ibadan, one of the leading colleges among its status in the country, affiliated with the Mississippi State University Starkville, USA; Guildford College, United Kingdom and Federal Colleges of Chemical and Leather Technology (CHELTECH), Zaria, Nigeria has commenced its 2013/2014 admission exercise for its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) courses.
In view of the above, the underlisted categories of candidates should report for screening exercise (written and oral) on Tuesday 17th September, 2013 with writing materials and originals of their credentials’
A. All JAMB candidates that’s cored 150 and above, and picked the college as Most Preferred, More Preferred and Preferred in the last UTME in the Department of National Diploma (ND) Animal Health and Production Technology, National Diploma (ND) Fisheries Technology, National Diploma (ND) Computer Science, national Diploma (ND) Statistics.
All other interested JAMB candidates with required UTME subject combination for their respective course.
B. All Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates (Full Time) in
• Animal Health Technology
• Animal Production Technology
• Agricultural Extension and Management
METHOD OF APPLICATION
• All POST UTME candidates should pay a non-refundable amount of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) to the College Accounts at Wema Bank Apata.
• The payment teller should be brought to College Account office for the insurance of payment receipt.
• A photocopy of the receipt should be attached TO JAMB slip and submitted to the College (respective department) while the original should be shown alongside other documents at the screening venue.
• Kindly note that admission into the College Part-Time Programme is still in progress. You can visit the College Portal (www.fcahpt.edu.ng) for online application.
For more details, contact the following numbers 28740857, 08136632392, 08037169150. Email: [email protected]