Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan, FCCIBADAN post UTME application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan post UTME application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCC Ibadan ND Courses
- National Diploma (ND) in Co-operative Economics & Management (Full Time & Part-Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Banking & Finance (Full Time & Part-Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Business Administration & Management (Full Time & Part-Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Computer Science (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Home & Rural Economics (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Accountancy (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Marketing (Full Time Only)
- Diploma (DCS) in Co-operative Studies (Full Time Only)
- Professional Diploma (PD) in Co-operative Studies (1 Year Programme Full Time & Part Time)
Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Entry Requirements: WASC / SSCE/ NABTEB / GCE O’ level with 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three from: Economics, Geography, Commerce/Accounts/Agric/Biology, Government/History.
It is compulsory for candidates to have sat for the 2020 JAMB UTME with English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME Form
Candidates should not register for programmes for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
Candidates seeking admission into Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan are required to complete the institution’s application form available online at: www.fccibadan.edu.ng.
Scratch cards for purchase of forms for Full Time programmes are available in the college on the payment of N7,500.00. All payments are made payable to the college’s TSA account. To access the college’s account, visit www.remita.net (click on “Pay FGN and State TSA” and type FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE- IBADAN in the textbox provided) to generate your Remita Retrival Reference (RRR) before proceeding to any commercial bank for payment.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!