Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, FCEABEOKUTA post UTME screening test date, time and venue schedule, and requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to serve as reminder to all the candidates that registered for Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta, post UTME screening test that the test will take place between 7th October and 9th October, 2019.
FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
PS: Your application number is on the slip (paper) they gave you after the post utme registration.
- Day 1 (7th Oct.2019) Application Numbers 0001 – 0800
- Day 2 (8th Oct.2019) Application Numbers 0801 – 1600
- Day 3 (9th Oct.2019) Application Numbers 1601 – 2500
Candidates are to come along with;
- FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Registration evidence (Original and Photocopy)
- O’Level Result(s) (Original and Photocopy)
- JAMB Result Slip (Original and Photocopy)
- JAMB Data Correction: Indicating FCE Abeokuta as first choice (If applicable) (Original and Photocopy)
Venue: Aduke Maina Hall. F. C. E. Abeokuta
Time: 8:30am prompt (Each day)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!