Federal College of Education, Abeokuta in affiliation with University of Ibadan degree programme post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta (FECABK) centre for degree programmes in affiliation with University of Ibadan invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
FCE Abeokuta – UI Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements.
- Candidates who sat for 2019 UTME Examination and scored 200 and above.
- The Four-year degree programme is available to candidates with at least 5 passes at credit level in O/Level WASCE, SSCE, NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics in one sitting or at least 6 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings. In addition, candidates are required to have passes in specific relevant subject(s)
- The three-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2019 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses, with requisite O/L requirements of the University of Ibadan as contained in the JAMB BROCHURE.
FCE Abeokuta – UI Available Degree Courses.
- EDUCATION/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- HUMAN KINETICS
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION/ISLAMIC STUDIES
How to Apply for FCE Abeokuta – UI Post UTME/DE Form.
Step 1: Candidates are advised to read carefully the Online Registration Instructions below.
Step 2: Click on the APPLY HERE.
Step 3: Fill in your bio-data and necessary details. All candidates should upload their passports by clicking on Upload Passport. Your passport should not be more than 25KB.
Please ensure you enter a functional email address and phone number.
Step 4: On completion of step 3, click Save and Continue to be directed to the payment page
Step 5: On payment page, Click on Pay Now to be directed to Paystack payment platform.
Step 6: Make Payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 only by either Selecting your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card), then Enter your Card Number, Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card) and lastly enter your PIN CODE and finally click on Pay; OR PAY WITH BANK if you don’t have ATM by selecting your bank and entering your account number where need be and then wait for PIN Code (OTP) that will be sent to your phone number with which you usually receive alert from your bank. Enter the OTP to authorize deduction from the account and then click on Pay.
On successful payment, the receipt will be sent to your email. From your email, you can later print the payment receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 5 minutes, close the browser and restart).
Step 7: Upon successful payment, you will be directed to Upload result page. From this page:
- Select your course of study and enter year of entry; and
- Enter all the required UTME details;
- Enter all the required O’ level details
Step 8: On completion of step 7, click on Submit. You will see a message “Result Uploaded Successfully, you can now print your slip” and then click DISMISS to enable you print/save.
Step 9: Click on Print to print Registration form
Note: All candidates are to submit hardcopies of the completed online registration form, JAMB slip, copies of their credentials and payment receipt to the Admission’s Office
Candidates can also login back on the admission portal page by clicking on the SIGN IN with their email and password to correct/update their biodata and other relevant information and then reprint their Registration form.
DATE AND TIME OF SCREENING
The Post-UTME Examination exercise for UTME candidates shall take place at the Centre for Degree Programmes in the College at a date to be communicated to all applicants on the mobile phone numbers provided and also monitor the website for the Post-UTME Examination date.
Candidates are to come along with their online registration print out, photocopies of credentials and evidence of payment. Successful candidates would be communicated via an SMS.
Candidates should monitor the website for the Provisional Admission List. Successful candidates would be communicated via SMS and E-mail.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!