Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi, Kano State, Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi, Kano State, Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi PDE Courses.
The College offers programs leading to the award of Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) in the following areas:
I. School of General Education
A). Professional Diploma in Education (PDE)
Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi PDE Admission Requirements.
A). For PDE Program a candidate must have either of the following HND, B,Sc./B.A, M,Sc or its equivalent and Ph.D without Education.
How to Apply for Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi PDE Admission Form.
Interested candidates should visit the College WEBSITE at www.fcetbichi.edu.ng to make a payment of N6600 for PDE Programs.
- Make sure you use a valid and personal email address while registering.
- Use your active mobile number or any other number that you’ll be contacted through when necessary.
- Your password is your gateway to this portal. Choose an easy to remember password.
- Kindly Visit the FCET Bichi application portal via www.fcetbichi.edu.ng/portal/
- Click here to Create a Profile
- Login with Registered Username and Password
- Click on the Apply Now Tab
- Confirm Selected Programme (Note Your Reference I.D)
- Click on the Pay Now Button
- Confirm the Payment by Ticking on the I Agree box and Procced to pay via Remita
- Copy your RRR and walk into any bank to pay or visit remita.net and select “Pay an Invoice” to Process and complete your payment.
- After Successful Payment, Go Back, Complete and Submit Application Form Online.
NOTE: You can Pay Now using Internet Banking, Remita Mobile App or Cards/Wallets.
Applicants are strongly advised to adhere to the payment procedure guidelines, as any deviation may result in delay or outright invalidation of your payment.
All fees must be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Beware of Fraudsters!
Apply Before: 31st September, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!