The management of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State, has announced the resumption date and also released the academic calendar for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The College will reopen for the 2017/2018 academic session on Thursday, October 19, 2017.
FCE Eha-Amufu Academic Calendar.
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 – Resumption for all old/returning students
- Monday, October 23, 2017 – Lectures start with QUIZ/immediate commencement of registration.
- Friday, November 03, 2017 – Registration end for returning students
- Mon., Nov. 06, – Fri. Nov. 17 2017 – Late Registration
- Friday, November 17, 2017 – Late Registration
- Monday, November 27, 2017 – Continues Assessment Test
Fresh students will join in the registration of courses as soon as candidate is offered admission. Details of datelines for their registration will be issued in another release as admission of new students progresses.
Notice to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu and new students on 2017/2018 Registration.
All concerned are hereby informed that there will be full enforcement of school fees payment and registration of courses.
Students should register their courses online and with individual course Lecturers after consulting with the Academic Adviser.
No students can claim to have done complete course registration not until his/her downloaded course registration forms have been duly endorsed by the relevant functionaries and is given student copy of the course registration form for retention. Any student who fails to pay fees and register courses will not be allowed to write Continuous Assessment Tests.
Heads of Departments, Academic Advisers, School Officers and Lecturers are to guide the students and ensure full enforcement of the rules and regulations on registration and attendance to lectures.
The management welcomes you all to a new academic session of excellence and greatness.