FCE Eha-Amufu Acceptance Fee Details : The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) has released the amount to paid as acceptance fee by the 2018/2019 newly admitted NCE candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
See also: FCE Eha-Amufu Admission List 2018/2019.
FCE Eha-Amufu Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Admitted Students can pay Acceptance Fee of N5,000 in any Bank on REMITA.
- Go to www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Search for your record using Form No or Surname.
- Click on your Form Number.
- Click ‘Continue’ Button (Ensure your details are correct before you continue).
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button to proceed with payment using Remita Platform.
Provisional Admission Letter and Acceptance Form can be printed after payment of Acceptance Fee.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!